Sea Buckthorn Oil
Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil – Berries of the sea buckthorn plant are pressed to produce an oil that is rich in saturated and polyunsaturated natural fats. In addition to Vitamin E, carotenoids, amino acids, and other beneficial elements, the berries are one of nature’s richest sources of Vitamin C. Offering light, non-greasy hydration, sea buckthorn is a powerful anti-oxidant with impressive anti-aging properties to moisturize dry skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Natural source of Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, and K
- Nourishes and revitalizes skin to reduce the occurrence of acne and irritated, dry skin
- Palmitoleic acid helps stimulate skin regeneration in treating minor burns, cuts, and scrapes
- Contains UV blocking properties
- Promotes shiny healthy hair